A major component of pharmaceutical marketing activities is Physician Engagement and compliance teams need to ensure an ethical, streamlined, and amicable strategy to engage physicians. From the sales team to the regulatory compliance team, it is very important to get a cordial working relationship with physicians who are eager to advise new solutions for their patients.
But how to reach the right physicians?
What kind of pharmaceutical content are they most receptive to?
How to build ever-lasting relationships with these physicians?
What you will learn?
This webinar by qordata in collaboration with Christopher Gingras will cover:
- Industry’s best practices regarding physician engagement
- Tips to implement an ethical, streamlined, and amicable strategy to engage physicians
- Best practices to engage physicians for remediation of disputes etc.
Top Ten Benefits
- Top subject matter experts will guide on most effective practices for interactions with HCPs
- Get industry insights to devise a prompt and balanced strategy for physician engagement
- Be able to remediate disputes and conflicts more efficiently after this webinar
- A solid 10/10 rating for qordata webinars in terms of relevance and up-to-date information
- Value driven content tailored around the needs of compliance community
- 50% repeat attendee reflecting the educational value of qordata webinars
- Top compliance professionals as a part of speakers’ panel
- On-demand webinar access, to provide you with the recorded sessions of our past webinars
- Dedicated Q&A section during the webinar to answer your queries
- Post-webinar attendee’s webinar pack consisting of recording and presentation deck