With patients’ lives on the line, mitigating microbial risk contamination is imperative to pharmaceutical product quality and safety. The ultimate cost of inadequate microbial control within pharmaceutical facilities is tremendous as production may have to be shut down for lengthy periods of time in order to conduct investigations and identify the root cause to prevent reoccurrence, loss of potential profit or consumer death.
From an appropriate facility design to developing a microbial control strategy, there are critical, proactive steps to follow in order to optimize control and reduce end-user risk. This webinar delves into the essential elements to comprehensive microbial control, offering implementable guidance and tactics to maintain GxP compliance.
Attendees Will Gain Awareness Of:
- Appropriate facility design
- Proper flow of personnel, material, and waste
- Proper cleanroom behavior
- Equipment design
- Utility design
- Microbial control strategy
Attendees Will Take With Them:
- Step-by-step process for designing and implementing a microbial control strategy
- Real-life examples from case studies
- Industry best practices for design, maintenance, and cleanroom behavior