Wednesday, June 1 | 11:00AM ET
Presented by: Joscelyn Bowersock, Customer Success Manager, L7 Informatics
Part 1 – The Change Control System
• Why is a change control system needed?
• When does the change control system need to be implemented?
• Project change control versus quality change control
• Review an example of generic change control process flow
• Paper versus electronic change control systems
Part 2 – Change Control Impact Assessments
• Providing detail in the change control
• Determining departments required to perform assessments
• The focus of the assessment
• Developing an assessment checklist for each department perspective
• Learning from mistakes of poor assessments