Senior Consultant , PharmEng Technology
As a dynamic pharmaceutical industry professional, my passion is to lead with heart and science. Throughout my career, I have had the privilege of working with several high performance teams to help small emerging to large multinational organizations bring their life-changing medicines, goals and objectives into existence.
Builder of strong safety and quality cultures, I am driven with the perpetual desire for continuous improvement while providing pragmatic, value-added solutions in highly competitive and complex environments.
The need today has never been greater for leaders in the pharmaceutical industry to establish a strong connection to our patients and local communities. Legalized cannabis products continue to demonstrate immense growth with a variety of benefits as an integral part of patient-centric care and improved public health. Industry professionals worldwide are expanding their skills and focus toward ensuring product safety, quality, secure and reliable access and the promotion of the safe and healthful use of cannabis. These essential elements guide and provide me great motivation, energy and focus needed in our unified effort to make our World a healthier, cleaner and safer place.
* Oncology facility start-up experience; formulated and scaled-up first oncology drug products in portfolio
* Principal consultant for South Korean firm to develop and oversee Quality by Design (QbD) program
* Developed multi-million dollar liquid-dose business strategy to increase CDMO capability/market share
* 3-time co-recipient of Trifecta Award (exceeding EBITA, On-Time Delivery and Right-First-Time targets)
* Spearheaded first STEM challenge in Canada for ThermoFisher Scientific with over 100 Grade 5 and 6 students
* Published patient testimonials with life-threatening diseases
Solid/Liquid Drug Product Formulation and Technology * CDMO Business Proposals/Contracts * Process Development and Optimization * Drug Product Regulatory Submissions * Quality by Design (QbD) * Lean-Six Methodologies * Statistical Analysis * Talent Development * Product Lifecycle Management * cGMP Documentation * Plant Floor Management * Internal/Regulatory Audits *